Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hollister

I recently started shopping at hollister. I have found there clothes to be both comfortable and cute. Like I have a pair of hollister sweat pants I literally never take off! Yeah, I find them quite pricy but, they are surprisingly worth it. Their stuff lasts forever! Would you rather get a five dollar t-shirt you can wear five times before it rips or a $20 t-shirt that lasts through many, many, many wearings. I know if you are still growing like me you need lots of clothes. One of the problems is that if u need something long enough....see I have my sweat pants and they are looser but I need the medium for the length if you are tall like me they have really nice shorts so get a size bigger for length so yeah......
I like hollister

No comments:

Post a Comment